#SHEU LEADS on International Women's Day and all year long!
The new “#SHEU LEADS” social media campaign is dedicated to all girls and young women.
It spotlights girls and young women under 30 that are making a difference in their communities and doing an outstanding work in the fields of Innovation, Research, Education, Youth, Culture and Sport across the EU.
Discover how Europe has encouraged them to lead and get inspired!
“#SHEU LEADS” was launched on 8 March 2022 by Mariya Gabriel, European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth.
- Research and innovation (events)
- Shaping Europe’s digital future (events)
- Gender equality in research and innovation
- Women at European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Women TechEU - Supporting deep-tech start-ups led by women
- Girls Go Circular - Digital and Entrepreneurial Skills for the Circular Economy
- Sport - For community cohesion and social inclusion (latest news)
- Women’s rights: is gender equality a reality in Europe? (article)