Via Papa Giovanni Paolo II, 29/D, 70056, Molfetta, Italy
#SEMPREINGIRO is an association of social promotion born in 2020 from the experience of a group of young women who were participants in the context of international experiences of exchange, volunteering, internship and work, and who, subsequently, decided to combine professional skills in the field of Youth and Labor Policies and their personal mobility experiences and establish a new local organization in Puglia.
The mission of our organization is in fact to satisfy the needs of young people and provide them with services for their social, professional, cultural and personal growth.
The association also supports young people and organizations interested in carrying out activities and projects in the field of solidarity, cooperation, youth participation, active citizenship, as well as cultural activities of social interest with an educational purpose.
The activities that we intend to pursue aim at promoting the active participation of young people in their local communities, giving them the possibility and the tools to fully exploit their potential, create the opportunities for them to discover their talents and develop their skills, including through non-formal education and intercultural learning methods.
In the field of training and career guidance, the #SEMPREINGIRO Association offers information and career guidance services to European opportunities, increasing the active participation of young people in society and their better employability in the labor market.
To achieve its objectives, #SEMPREINGIRO will create volunteer opportunities abroad, international exchanges, training courses in Italy and abroad, promotion and organization of mobility projects for sending and receiving, study visits, international events and actions cultural, artistic or recreational of social interest.
The Association achieves its goals by aiming at activities of:
- promotion and organization of moments of social and cultural exchange between Italian and international children, young people and adults;
- collaboration with local, European and international organizations in order to carry out projects in the field of cooperation, solidarity and intercultural dialogue in - sectors such as education, culture, art, training, volunteering, research, sport, health and the environment;
- facilitating the development of policies and initiatives aimed at information and educational and professional guidance for young people, to combat unemployment and the phenomena of deviance and hardship, higher and continuous professional training of all, in particular of those with fewer opportunities;
- facilitating the development of active labor policies, the culture of self-employment and entrepreneurship also in a social and cooperative form, the tools for job placement (training internships, etc.) and the experimentation of innovative services.
Our main target group are mainly young people (ages 18-35) and minors (teenagers and school-age children), with particular attention to those with fewer opportunities.
In our activities we are providing opportunities and taking action to empower and broaden the perspectives of young people who can enrich their community by restoring personal and professional development.
The association's staff is made up of experts in the field of European planning, youth mobility, training and career guidance, youth policies and employment. Professionals united by an innovative spirit and participation in numerous international training and work experiences, with experience in the management or guidance of fragile individuals with fewer opportunities.
Young people need a place that provides the right stimuli and support to hone the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values needed to reach their full potential as individuals and citizens.
We first of all experienced this discovery and this need, and now we are ready to put our professional skills and our experience in favour of young people and the community.
The #SEMPREINGIRO Association means "always around": it bases its action on the concept of movement, growth, participation, cooperation and learning.
- always around to promote;
- always around to orientate;
- always around to learn;
- always around to plan;
- always around to help;
- always around to discover;
- always around to create;
- always around to innovate;
- always around to share;
- always around to cooperate.
dahil etme konuları
This organisation is willing to involve volunteers who face situations which make their participation in activities more difficult, from the following categories for different types of project:
- Economic obstacles
- Geographical obstacles