Apply now for a traineeship at the European Ombudsman!
Zadnja sprememba Ponedeljek, 06/03/2023
Call for applications for traineeships starting in September 2023.
The European Ombudsman’s mission is to support European citizenship based on the guiding principles of independence, integrity, fairness, accountability, transparency, dialogue, and service.
The institution fulfills its mission dealing with complaints concerning maladministration by EU institutions, conducting own-initiative inquiries into systemic issues, and encouraging good administrative practices in the EU's administration.
Now you can engage in it for a year!
The Ombudsman is offering traineeships in case handling, media and communication and, for the first time, one specifically addressed to people with disabilities, lasting one year, open to candidates who:
- are EU nationals
- have not benefited from a previous paid traineeship or work contract in a European institution, body, agency
- possess a good knowledge of English
- and a degree or diploma of at least 3 years in the areas related to the position
- 24 March 2023, 13:00 GMT+1 (traineeships in case handling, media and communication)
- 3 April 2023, 15:00 GMT+4 (traineeships for people with disabilities).
Read more here.