Future National Activities Planners
The Future National Activities Planners allow Member States on a voluntary basis to share their priorities in line with the EU Youth Strategy. The aim of the planners is to increase transparency in the implementation of youth policies at regional, national and EU level.
Youth policies in Member States are among the most important instruments for the implementation of the EU Youth Strategy. They are often consolidated in a national youth strategy or an equivalent youth policy planning document, as documented by the Youth Wiki. The content of such national youth strategies can be highly relevant for other Member States in allowing them to establish synergies, facilitate peer learning and help to identify and cluster different interests and specific needs of Member States in youth policy development.
The aim of collecting future national priorities in the field of youth from 2019 onwards is to:
- create a knowledge base to spark potential bilateral or multilateral projects and activities in the field of youth policy-making;
- allow Member States to engage strategically with other Member States with regard to national needs and future strategies;
- identify areas for mutual learning between Member States;
- give national and regional activities a role on the European stage.
2019 Future National Activities Planners
Browse the planners prepared in 2019
2021 Future National Activities Planners
Browse the planners prepared in 2021
Find out more
- You can find the previous (2010-2018) youth strategy on the following page: EU Youth Strategy 2010-2018