Association "Fenix - Razgrad" works with different social groups, in order to help and support their access to services and equal opportunities in the social and business life. The overall objectives of the Association for providing of socially useful regular activity are:
1. Use and development of the inner potential, the social merits of the communities and attracting outer resources through establishment of dialogue, cooperation, partnership, applying and implementing programmes and projects in the field of the social, economic and regional development, agriculture, light industry, social service provision, roads (road networks), sports facilities, engineering infrastructure and landscape, culture values and ecology.
2. Providing assistance to the activities, which encourage the economic growth and regional development and increase the social status of the local population through coordination and participation in programmes and projects with the local authorities and other interested regional and national institutions and structures.
3. Elaboration of projects and programmes connected with the activities for development of the rural areas, along with the functional structures/institutions in the field of agriculture and stock-breeding.
4. Organizing and conducting of trainings, seminars, conferences, consultations and providing methodological assistance in the field of the social service provision, employment, qualification courses and projects/programmes elaboration, concerning the integration of the minorities � the Roma community, in particular.
5. Protection and provision of human rights, support of civil initiatives, improvement of the social and economic policy, for tolerance, understanding and equal status between different social and ethnic groups, providing support to the women and children for solving social, health, legal, educative and other problems in the efforts positive changes in the society to be achieved.
6. Providing assistance for making a liberal and democratic youth civil society, where young people can integrate themselves in the society and on the labour market.
7. Providing assistance for development of culture and implementation of artistic environment among the young people. 8. Encouraging the development of talented teenagers and young specialists in the field of pedagogical works, economics, agriculture, ecology, law, sociology, psychology and ethnology. Informal and formal education. Making of public policies.
9. Providing support to the young people in the process of preparation and strategic decision-making about their personal development through dialogue, debates and participation in national, international and donor programmes on acquiring and management of grants by the Structural Funds and the Cohesion Fund of the EU.
10. Religious education and strengthening the religious and ethnic tolerance in the country.