Ask the Commissioner!
Ultima actualizare Marți, 11/05/2021
Don’t miss the chance to share with the Commissioner Mariya Gabriel your views, opinions or concerns on Youth and Education.
As a warm-up for the upcoming European Youth Week, taking place from 24 to 30 May, the Commissioner for Youth and Education, Mariya Gabriel, wants to hear your voice.
Your questions, comments and opinions can tackle areas such as:
- The new Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes 2021-2027
- Strengthening young citizens’ engagement in decision-making and promoting their democratic participation
- Sustainability commitments in new programmes
- The digitalisation challenges and how they will be tackled in Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps programmes
- The post-Covid recovery and contribution of the new programmes towards enhanced resilience
Anything else that comes to your mind, related to Europe’s youth, your opportunities and participation in democratic life is equally welcomed!
Who can participate?
You need to be between 18 and 30 years old living in an Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps programmes countries and acting on your own personal capacity (e.g. any entries submitted by journalists and media representatives will not be considered).
Send your question in a video format of maximum 30 seconds to EAC-SOCIAL-MEDIA@ec.europa.eu or post it on social media (Twitter or Instagram) using the hashtag #EUYouthWeek.
In exceptional cases, entries in the format of a photo with a written question or an audio file are accepted.
You can ask as many questions as you want!
Send them by 30 May 2021 00:00 (Brussels time) and stay tuned for the answers. Read Terms and Conditions