If you want to contact us about the European Youth Portal for any reason, please click on the "Questions?" link at the top of this page. When you complete the form, it will be sent to the Eurodesk organisation in the country related to your question or comment. They aim to reply within three working days, so if you do not get a response within that time then please contact them again, just in case there was a technical problem.
You can also contact the Europe Direct central information service. They can offer:
- an immediate answer to general questions related to the EU
- directions to the best sources of information/advice and contact details (at EU, national or local level)
- information on your rights and opportunities as an EU citizen and how to exercise them (getting a residence permit or your qualifications recognised in another EU country, how to complain about unsafe products, etc.)
- more specialised information (if necessary)
- free postal delivery of certain EU publications
You can contact them by telephone on 00 800 6 7 8 9 10 11 from anywhere within the EU*, or on +32 (0)2 299 96 96 (standard telephone charges apply.) Lines are open on weekdays from 0900 to 1800 (CET), and you can speak to them in any official EU language.
You can also contact them by email, by web chat, or through a Europe Direct centre in your country – the Europe Direct webpage has all the information (see link at bottom of page).
*Some mobile phone or alternative operators do not grant access to 00 800 numbers or may make a minimum charge. Also, calls may be chargeable from telephone boxes or hostels / hotels.