The European Solidarity Corps Quality Label certifies that an organisation taking part in the Corps is able to provide the necessary conditions for young people to take part in solidarity activities.
An organisation can apply for a Quality Label for volunteering with a support and/or host role. Since 2021, an additional type of Quality Label (Quality Label for lead organisation) allows its holders to apply for funding in a simplified way.
The Quality Label gives an organisation access to the European Solidarity Corps opportunities and a pool of motivated young people.
You can use these application forms (ESC50) to apply for a Quality Label at any time. National Agencies take about 8 weeks to process applications. Once your organisation has its Quality Label, the label remains valid throughout the duration of the current 2021-2027 programme.
The Quality Label gives your organisation access to the Organisation Portal (previously known as the ‘Placement Administration and Support System’ PASS, accessible from the European Solidarity Corps portal). Use the portal to publicise the opportunities you can offer young people and/or to search for potential participants.
A Quality Label is not needed for Solidarity Projects.
A different type of Quality Label is needed to participate in the European Voluntary Humanitarian Aid Corps.
Organisations established in an EU Member State or a third country associated to the Programme:
- Apply to the National Agency of the country where your organisation is established
Organisations established in a third country not associated to the Programme:
- Western Balkans and Liechtenstein - apply to the centre for support, advanced learning and training opportunities (SALTO) for South-East Europe
- Eastern Partnership countries, Russia and Norway - apply to SALTO Eastern Europe and the Caucasus
- Southern Mediterranean - apply to SALTO EuroMed
Use the following sources to find partner organisations:
- A database of all accredited/Quality-Labelled organisations
- A registration portal enabling organisations to receive their organisation ID for Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps (search by typing the name of a city into the search box, for example)
- European Solidarity Corps projects platform: shows all projects funded under this scheme.
- OTLAS partner search tool